D&I Project Manager
A leading UK Charity is looking for a project-focused HR professional with demonstrable D&I programme management experience and exposure to OD to lead on a number of projects to support the organisation's group people strategy.
Our client is a leading charity with locations across the UK
- Leading organisation's continued response to the Black Lives Matter movement and its impact on the workforce.
- Bring together good EDI practice across the organisation and ensure a coherent and engaging stream of work
- Work on the organisation's Diversity re-accreditation processes, leading on elements as necessary and coordinating work streams.
- Providing project management support to the organisation's recruitment review, ensuring that equality and diversity is covered and embraced throughout.
- Support OD initiatives such as talent, OD and succession planning, ensuring all schemes are equitable and compliant with the organisation's D&I mission
- Up to date knowledge of UK HR practice and employment law and ensuring compliance through policy and procedure
- Experience of leading projects around Equality & Diversity workforce issues
- Proven experience of managing, planning and implementing complex change including transformation and culture
- Proven experience of developing and implementing practical solutions that make a real difference/impact on outcomes
- Experience of using HR metrics to inform and improve organisation performance
- Experience of managing and implementing major projects
- Understands and actively promotes the value of diversity in the workplace
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
6-9 month contract
Remote working and flexible on location (UK based)
Salary: £42,487- £44,723, depending on experience
An additional £3,250.00 will be applicable if the post-holder is based (lives) in (inner) London, resulting in potential salary of up to £47,973 per annum