Interim HR Business Partner
You would support a wider HR generalist team, with a focus on complex ER is the key priority of this role in the short-term, but with wider strategic responsibilities. This in an initial interim role, but with the potential to be made permanent.
A healthcare provider based in West Yorkshire.
The HR Business Partner is a combined strategic and operational role designed to support the designated care group/corporate directorates in addition to being a key member of the senior HR team. A focus on complex ER casework is initially the priority but the post holder will understand the business strategy of the care group/directorate(s) for which they are responsible and lead the Workforce/Human Resources strategy for that area whilst ensuring compatibility and consistency with organisation-wide requirements.
The ideal candidate will be available to start in December and having the following experience:
Advanced Level CIPD qualification e.g. Post graduate diploma in HRM ;
- NHS/public sector ideally
- Substantial Human Resources Management experience, 3 years at management level;
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of current Employment Law;
- Experience of managing employment relations in a complex organisation;
- Experience of working in a large multi-professional organisation;
- Evidence of continued professional development;
- Staff management experience;
- Ability to travel between sites as necessary.
Day rate equivalent of £45,500 - £51,500