Talent Advisor, Liverpool
Your new company
Your new role
As the Talent Advisor you will be responsible for coordinating legal and skills training courses, Involvement in training needs analysis, Training delivery, Annual projects as well as working with the team on personal development, you will also have general duty's that will include Monitoring budgets/monthly expenditure reports, Training evaluation & reporting and Liaising with the wider Talent team to ensure work is delivered efficiently through the Learning Management System
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a specialist learning & development role, ideally in a professional services environment
- Knowledge and use of an LMS
- Training needs analysis experience
- Course design and evaluation experience
- Good presentation and delivery skills
- CIPD Qualified
What you'll get in return
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.