Group Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
5 days left
- Full Time
Global Leader in financial information Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Permanent, Reporting to CHRO
Your new company
This organisation is a global leader in financial information operating in over 30 countries. Dual headquartered in London and New York with a global Human Resources function comprising of over 60 staff in 5 locations. The Chief Human Resources Officer is based in London, is a member of the Executive committee reporting to the CEO.
Your new role
This exciting and important new role is a continuation of the investment into Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Reporting to the CHRO, the Head of EDI is accountable for shaping the Global DEI Strategy, collaborating with multiple groups including; Executives, Employee Resource Groups, Line of Business management and the Global HR Team.
- Strategy - Develop and manage the Group's EDI strategy alongside the CHRO, CEO and Executive team. Form and Lead an internal Diversity Council partnering with multiple functions including; marketing, communications, talent acquisition, legal and finance.
- Internal & external engagement - Support and influence the business leadership to promote the DEI agenda, acting as a role model to align initiatives and business priorities. Working with Group Marketing function to build a brand which is diverse, inclusive and equitable employer, aiming to become an 'employer of choice' based on diversity.
- Passionate about DEI and the role it plays in the development of a successful business.
- Several years within a senior Diversity & Inclusion position with proven experience in developing, implementing and measuring strategic programs.
- Extensive knowledge of the US market is necessary - ideally having in the US for a period of time.
- Exposure in HR, CSR, Executive relationships would be beneficial.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, highly effective communicator, program management experience, data analytical and the ability to work across multiple geographies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Group Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly