Private Flight Coordinator
This is a varied opportunity which involves a lot of coordination between private clients so excellent organisation and communication skills is a must have for this role. Working in a close knit team, you will be responsible for managing all flight communication including compliance document checks to travel management including updates on delays and restrictions.
My client are a fast growing organisation who have had continued success due to excellent client satisfaction and a solid reputation in the market. They have a hard working team who take a lot of pride in what they do so an individual who is equally as determined to provide an outstanding service to clients would definitely achieve working in this organisation.
- Managing all operational information to liaise with high profile clients.
- Check compliance documents and visa requirements.
- Working closely with colleagues and other internal departments to ensure that the flying programmes and schedules are delivered to a high standard.
- Preparation of pre-flight documentation including undertaking all aspects of flight planning.
- Uploading all correspondents to CRM system.
The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills both written and verbal in addition to being able to take a pro-active approach towards problem solving. A positive can-do attitude is essential along with the ability to work well under pressure towards tight deadlines and maintain attention to detail.
Parking on site