HR Business Partner (Standalone)
HR Business Partner (Standalone) for high profile London Creative firm
Your new company
A high profile creative firm based in Central London creating high valued installations and collector material.
Your new role
A standalone HR Business Partner role covering the full employee lifecycle for the designated business functions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Deliver a valued and trusted generalist HR function including recruitment, employee relations, change management, TUPE, training and development, performance management, HR administration, payroll and benefits etc.
- Partnering with managers and stakeholders to provide advice, guidance, coaching and support by using best practice and pragmatic solutions, in line with the business needs.
- As a standalone role fulfill HR, payroll and benefits administration by updating and keeping concise and accurate documentation within the defined business systems (currently NaturalHR, Office 365 and Online Payrolls)
- Develop HR policies and draft guidance notes for managers.
- Carry out reporting, research and investigations.
- Where necessary participate in disciplinary, performance management and grievance processes.
- Work with external employment lawyers in respect of complex employment scenarios.
- Working with the stakeholders to create and manage annual budgets.
- Ownership of HR projects and work as part of project teams to focus on continuous improvement, implement changes and new processes to create working efficiencies to work smarter not harder, as well as being cost effective.
- Any other task and duty that is relevant to the running and success of the HR department.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.