Industrial-Organisational Psychologist - flexible UK location
6 days left
- Full Time
If you've recently/nearly completed your PhD in the above and want to bring your expertise and passion to an "in-house" role in a progressive global business, then read on.
One of our favourite clients (!) is looking to hire a rare expert to join their Global Assessment team to work on global assessment, quality of hire, talent and other research projects to drive the transformation of Talent Acquisition processes and solutions.
Rather than go into detail in this advert, (although we know that strong candidates will want plenty of detail) we're interested in hearing from individuals who:
Are attracted by the prospect of joining a global business which will improve the lives of millions of people worldwide
- Want to join a business which actively seeks dynamic, disruptive, driven individuals like you.
- Recognise a key differentiator of success is an organisation's ability to hire and retain the best talent
- Will work on the design, development, and implementation of traditional (e.g. personality, cognitive ability, structured interviews and assessment centres) and next generation (e.g. AI based and gamification) assessments to be used globally and across all job functions
- Have a solid foundation in quantitative and research methods
- Have strong business acumen and can present complex information to non-academic audiences!
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you and tell you more.
Apply for Industrial-Organisational Psychologist - flexible UK location
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly