Senior HR Consultant
Senior HR Consultant based in Chelmsford 1 year contract
Your new company
A Senior HR Consultant is required for a 1-year fixed term contract based in Chelmsford. This position is available due to expansion.
Your new role
As Senior HR Consultant you will provide strategic and operational advice and a consultancy service to customers, in line with legislation and policies. You will identify, plan and project manage the implementation of strategic HR initiatives including restructuring and reorganisation. You will manage all employee relations case work and be responsible for the resolution of complex HR issues. Provide coaching, mentoring and training for leaders to help develop management capability. Manage the TUPE process ensuring legal framework is adhered to. Attend meetings and hearings using high level interpersonal skills to give advice and support on HR matters, advising on risk. Undertake investigations and contribute to the development and review of policies and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Significant proven experience in managing and advising on complex case work and projects
- Demonstrable experience of leading on restructure
- Ability to manage own time effectively with conflicting demands in a high-pressure environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills, including training, coaching and mentoring
- Formal mediation training and experience desired
- Experience of building and managing client relationships, supporting strategic and operational HR interventions
What you'll get in return
A 1 year contract as Senior HR Consultant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior HR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly