Are you passionate about employment law and employee relations and want to progress your career? I have a job for you!
Your new company
I am currently supporting a Charity based in Hertfordshire as they are looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join their Human Resources team.
Your new role
You will provide high quality, professional advice and guidance to colleagues on all aspects of employee relations and act as the first point of contact. You will support on employee relations case work, including disciplinary, grievance, capability and organisational restructure/change, some of which may be complex. You will support the Director of HR and Staff Development to deliver key Centre wide projects such as the engagement strategy and staff survey. You will work closely with other HR Employee Relations colleagues and contribute to the success of the overall team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience advising managers and supporting/leading on ER including disciplinary, grievance and capability is essential
- Must have up to date knowledge of employment law, with the ability to interpret and apply this in practice
- Working towards or hold a Level 5 CIPD qualification
- The role is office based so you have to be able to travel
- You must have your own transport
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.