Senior HR Advisor / HR Business Partner
7 days left
- Full Time
We have a requirement for an experienced Senior HR Advisor/HR business partner for a regional role in Dorset
Were seeking a pragmatic and commercially focused senior HR Advisor/HR Business Partner to join a busy regional organisation.
Based from home you will partnering with operations managers for a portfolio of sites throughout Dorset and the South West. Employee relations is a key focus of this role, therefore successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their experience of handling varied and complex employee relations cases including absence, health, capability, grievance, performance, dismissal.
Whilst the role has an operational ER case load, you will be partnering with the Operations Managers to develop their services and coaching them with all aspects of HR and working towards the People plan.
You'll drive quality and performance across the full spectrum of HR activities in your area together with supporting on a variety of wider HR related projects.
- Working directly with both the HR and Learning & Development management team and Operations Managers for designated areas / regions to achieve business and departmental objectives and goals.
- Working with our Resourcing Specialist and taking a shared ownership of resourcing and recruitment activities.
- Proactively drive plans to improve performance and build skills capability.
- Coaching and guiding managers and providing subject matter expertise, to include; ER, HR and policy interpretation.
- Attend ER related activity; Disciplinary/Grievance interviews etc.
- Act as a change agent to support and facilitate desired change and outcomes
- Preparation and delivery of various people metrics; understanding your business area.
- Working with HR management on the development and improvement of processes and policies across the business
We are seeking experienced Senior HR Advisor/HR Business Partners with experience of commercial focused organisations. A solid background of ER case work including absence - long term/short term.
- CIPD qualified, MCIPD (or equivalent / in final studies)
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Law and best practice
- Commercially minded
- Excellent communicator; verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships
- Tactful, diplomatic and confidential
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to coach managers
- Driven and focused on delivery
The role is now based from Home but when circumstances allow will involve some travel to sites.
Most sites are in Dorset and a few in Somerset / Devon.
There is a Car allowance of £2500 and expenses claimed from home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior HR Advisor / HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly