HR Analyst and People Analytics position has become available working on a permanent flexible basis for an international business.
Manufacturing client with a global presence.
- The role of the HR Analyst is to ensure data capture and control is accurate. You will work from home 2-3 days a week and have an office presence in Hull the remainder of the week.
- Review and implement iTrent system upgrade packs, testing the impact of changes to ensure that upgrades are successfully landed in the business
- Collaborate across a range of stakeholders deliver the Manpower planning data that tracks salary costs v budget
- Lead the annual pay review and annual bonus reporting, modelling and insight to support successful implementation and payment
- Lead the development of key surveys or reports on projects or BAU (e.g. engagement survey) and the insight to drive business decisions and performance
- Manage and deliver training and development sessions as required to upskill our people managers on HR/L&D systems.
The successful HR Analyst & System Specialist must have the following skills and experience:
* HR System development/implementation experience (iTrent & Business Objects experience is desirable)
* Experience of delivering training
* Excellent communication skills, at all levels, with an ability to translate data into clear and meaningful outcomes
* Experience of explaining complex data stakeholders, either face to face or within presentations
* Excellent Microsoft Office systems knowledge and skills inc. Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
Permanent full time role in a newly created position for a global manufacturing company. You will be able to work flexibility and remotely part of the week.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.