Part time HR Manager
Part time HR Manager - 3 days a week based in Brentwood.
Your new company
A HR Manager is required on a part time basis for 21 hours a week, based in Brentwood. This is an operational role with some strategic planning.
Your new role
As HR Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of HR Management. You will provide advice and support to 200 employees across multiple sites, whilst ensuring all legalisation and safeguarding standards are adhered to. You will be responsible for reviewing and updating all policies, processes and procedures whilst ensuring engagement and wellbeing is maintained. You will be supported by a full time HR Administrator
- Manage all aspects of the HR department
- Maintain effective working relationships with all senior managers
- Review and update all HR policies and procedures
- Implement an annual appraisal process
- Manage employee relations casework including dispute resolution, grievance and disciplinary processes
- Develop and implement an induction process for new employees
- Prepare payroll documentation for process and auditing payroll amendments
- Implement an absence management system, record, analyse and improve absence
- Management of all L&D / training activities
- Ensure legislation and safeguarding are maintained
- Work with senior managers to improve engagement and wellbeing across the organisation
- Management and review of all reward, benefits and compensation
- Work with external consultants and partners such a legal and pension specialists.
- Attending Board Meetings, representing HR to align strategy
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience providing HR advice and support at all organisation levels
- Experience of collating and analysing data to provide HR reports
- Proven experience of coordinating full cycle recruitment processes
- Demonstrable experience managing employee relations cases including investigations and hearings
- Experience of managing short and long terms absence cases including capability
- Understanding of payroll cycles; knowledge of Sage50 payroll desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.