Annapurna Recruitment have partnered with a scaling international technology company to find their first HR Director. This role will sit in the Central London office (remote for the time being) and will join the leadership team.
This is a greenfield role and you will be responsible for the shaping and developing of the global people strategy.
You will be accountable for the generalist People function and will set this up from the ground up.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver and develop the People Strategy ensuring that it aligns with the business objectives.
- Design and Deliver a Learning & Development programme for the business.
- Operate a global HR function, ensuring best practice is shared between all geographies.
- Provide people reports for the executive team.
- Compensation and benefits projects.
- Work with the executive team on organisational design.
- Work with the People team to develop a strategy that attracts, retains and develops top talent.
- Develop and implement HR policies, processes, and programs.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a HR Director, Group HR Director, Global HR Director, Global Head of HR role in a technology business and will have previously set up a scalable HR function from scratch.
For more information on this role, please contact Hope on email@example.com