Interim Inclusion & Engagement Manager (D&I)
Interim Inclusion & Engagement Manager (D&I) - London - Financial Services - 6 months - £400-£600 per day
Your new company
Prestigious Financial Services with head offices in Central London
Your new role
- Managing key elements of the Group's D&I Programme to guide the development of new and existing initiatives
- Leading a strategic review of the Group's Inclusion Network to strengthen planning, budgeting, event management and external partnerships.
- Researching and advising on diversity and inclusion issues and creating content, programmes, training and/or support
- Key member of the Group's Inclusion Network Forum, responsible for helping to shape and deliver key objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience leading the development of a global D&I agenda
- Used to working and building relationships within matrix organisations and within global teams
- Strong project management skills, able to take plans from concept and design through to execution and measurement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.