Interim HR Administrator
Page Personnel are working with a Manchester-based client within the public sector who are seeking an Interim HR Administrator for an immediate start. The role will be ongoing for a minimum period of four months due to a number of ongoing projects. The role is based in Manchester and will involve remote working.
Our client are a public sector organisation who are well-known within care and housing. They require additional support from an Interim HR Administrator due to a number of ongoing projects. The role is based in Manchester and can offer home-working.
The key responsibilities for the Interim HR Administrator are managing a busy email inbox, prioritising workloads and incoming queries, liaising with senior managers, chasing additional information, data entry onto systems, data management on systems and Excel, amending records and formatting and sending out reports. The role is based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- a background in recruitment/HR administration
- meticulous attention to detail
- computer literacy with MS Office, particularly Excel
- knowledge of HR systems and ability to pick things up quickly
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- a confident and professional manner
- ability to liaise with people at all levels
Client offers a minimum four-month temporary contract, salary c£21K, home working, training provided and a wonderfully supportive team