Contact Centre Recruitment Consultant
Page Personnel Contact Centre are expanding across the UK and want to speak with ambitious, experienced recruiters looking to join a high growth business who have previous experience specifically within the field of Contact Centre.
Page Personnel is a well-established division of the market-leading recruitment company PageGroup. We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
Page Personnel Contact Centre & Customer Service focuses on a wide selection of customer-facing roles within the industry. We recruit for permanent and temporary contact centre & customer service roles for an array of businesses; from FMCG organizations to leasing companies and more.
If you are an experienced recruiter with experience working within the Contact Centre market and are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression and personal development.
In return, we will offer attractive salaries, a generous and clearly structured commission scheme, and an impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results.
What you will find here is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams is underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high-performance ethos, where we put people and teamwork first. We're immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA.
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020 Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Race at Work Charter signatory
Valuable 500 company
Disability Confident Employer
As a Page Personnel Contact Centre Recruitment Consultant, you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by on-going learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development, and account management skills are required.
You will need to possess the following skills for the position of Contact Centre Recruitment Consultant:
· A proven track record in recruitment, with previous proven recruitment experience, ideally within the Contact Centre market in an established recruitment consultancy
· Experience in managing a team or business area with a clear track record of delivery
· Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
· Solid industry knowledge
· A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
· Strong relationship building skills
· Drive to be an expert in your field
· Team player who really drives and promotes our company values
- Competitive base/ clear ote based on experience
· MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
· Unlimited career progression potential
· Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
· Company Pension Scheme
· Life Insurance
· Season Ticket Loans
· Childcare Vouchers
· Employee Assistance Plan
· MyDiscounts Scheme
· Cycle-to-Work Scheme
· Gym Membership Discounts
· Charitable Giving Scheme
· 31 days holiday including bank holidays