Tenant Liaison Support
Tenant Liaison role due to start in January. Permanent opportunity that is home based but requires travel across the West Midlands.
My client is in the healthcare sector with a new Tenant Liaison position based in West Midlands.
- Act as the main point of contact for tenant liaison and coordination; promote positive working relationships and integration amongst tenants; and deal with day to day queries from site occupiers.
- Arrange, chair and facilitate tenant meetings (including site user groups and any health and safety related meetings as may be required). Promote engagement between tenants and encourage idea sharing and problem solving. Seek to action, resolve or escalate tenant issues as appropriate on their behalf.
- Act as tenant representative in feeding back queries about soft or hard FM services to the BSM/APAM and Facilities Management (FM) providers on behalf of tenants.
- Coordinate tenant variation requests, obtain full details of the request and liaise with the BSM/APAM accordingly to arrange the necessary consent.
- Coordinate and provide support to site users on tenant new work requests, provide assistance in following the approvals procedure, as appropriate and liaise with the Helpdesk.
- Coordinate and accompany visiting contractors on site visits in relation to tenant new work requests, tenant variation requests and specifically accompany the Health, Safety, Security and Fire officers for the purposes of implementing fire risk assessments.
- · Coordinate service change requests, working with tenants to obtain the full details of their request and liaise with the APAM accordingly to make the necessary arrangements.
- Keep tenants informed of any works scheduled to take place in the sites and communicate to tenants if they need to move any items or personal belongings in advance of work taking place.
- Provide assistance to tenants with relocations and internal moves.
- Arrange a welcome tour and site handbook for new tenants moving into the site.
- Action any reasonable contracting requests (e.g. work permit, risk assessment, district valuer audit) as required.
- Manage the room booking system, accepting room reservation requests on the system and negotiating booking alterations to increase utilisation where necessary.
- Report variants between bookings and actual use utilising data from PIR sensors where available or via visual spot checks of bookable room useage.
- Notify APAMs of any incorrect room use i.e. rooms not being used for their allocated purpose.
- Manage bookings that block book availability, ensuring these are required and are being utilised.
- Assist the Property Administrators with invoicing tenants for use of bookable space, or provide the finance department with the relevant information to issue the invoices.
- Offer support to the BSM/APAM to;
- update the building specific matrix.
- maintain required compliance documentation.
- ensure compliance documentation is uploaded to Realtime within the required timescales
- generate reports from Realtime on compliance risks and mitigating actions.
- Understand the community demographics and service requirements. Establish from the community/visitors what they feel the community requires.
- Act as the tenant liaison officer and be the first point of contact for external parties and neighbour enquiries.
- Field any enquiries and complaints from external parties accordingly, ensuring all enquiries are responded to accordingly.
* Experience of presenting complex information to working groups across the health and social care community.
* Must be able to travel by car to various West Midland locations.
* Experience of financial management including monitoring budgets.
* Ability to develop effective networks with stakeholders within and outside the health sector.
* Ability to manage and work under pressure autonomously, within resources and to tight deadlines.
* Ability to prioritise ongoing planned work adjusting to changing requirements and organisational needs.
* Computer literate, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Self-motivator and ability to motivate others.
* Health and safety training e.g. IOSH/NEBOSH is desirable but not essential.
* Experience of working in a health centre or large health facility.
* Experience in supervising a small team.
* Ability to plan, set objectives, prioritise, and review performance against objectives.
* Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Work from home opportunity.
Must be able to travel across the West Midlands.