A Manchester-based client currently have a 6 month contract opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor. The role requires someone with strong knowledge of ER and employment law. Applicants must be available for a December start.
Our client are a reputable Not-for-profit organisation who are seeking an HR Advisor to support them for an initial 6 month contract. The role will support the HR team and line managers across the business with employee relations cases. Our client are based in South Manchester.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are providing support on key issues such as disciplinaries and grievances, performance management and absence, supporting line managers with informal casework, carrying out investigations where necessary, reviewing and updating policies and procedures, handling escalated queries. The role is based in South Manchester.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in an advisory role
- strong knowledge of employment law
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- confidence to build credible working relationships
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to interpret, analyse and present data
- computer literacy with MS Office and HR systems
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent experience
Our client offers a salary c£28K, remote working, potential for extension