Track and Trace Advisor
As a Track and Trace Advisor you will be required to contact all relevant parties, to arrange testing for COVID-19.
The client within the Public Sector and Government industry, is based in Manchester. This a reputable organisation who are running a large track and trace project with immediate starts.
The key responsibilities of the Track and Trace Advisor will include:
- Contact all students to arrange testing
- Providing support to worried individuals and having empathy around their situations
- Tracing with individuals, who they have been in to contact with
- Offering guidance around the isolation process
- Inputting and recording all data accurately on various databases and spreadsheets
- Be able to work efficiently and quickly under the circumstances
- Be a self starter working remotely
The successful Track and Trace Advisor will have/be:
- Experience within track and trace
- Call centre/customer service background
- Good attention to detail
- Able to deliver high levels of customer service
- Empathetic when providing support to vulnerable individuals.
Temp contract + £17-£22K salary + immediate start