HR Business Partner
Badenoch + Clark has been engaged to recruit a new HR Business Partner for one of their growing clients in Gatwick on an FTC basis. You will provide dedicated HR generalist advice and guidance to specific client groups, for which you will be the primary focal point as well as supporting the Senior HR Business Partners in the translation of strategic plans into Group People Plans and supporting the subsequent delivery of those plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support the Senior HR Business Partners in implementing changes that deliver business area strategy, benefits and business plans.
* Partner with the management teams within their client groups on the delivery of tactical HR activities and the daily business agenda.
* Coach, advise and guide managers in case management including grievance, discipline and attendance.
* Facilitate with their client groups the roll-out of new corporate initiatives or in support specific HR activities, such as succession planning, colleague engagement action planning, pay reviews.
* Contribute to the delivery of key HR strategic priorities and the development of HR policies to meet business needs, new legislative requirements and best practice.
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Proven HR professional with experience in working in a climate of transformation delivering corporate priorities in support of customer groups, ideally with a professional level of qualification in HR (CIPD).
* Exposure to a professional services or similar environment and/or supporting a client base of more technically orientated individuals would be an advantage.
* Broad and detailed understanding of employment matters, employment legislation and its practical application in modern, changing work environments.
* Attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines with well-developed planning and organising skills.
* High level communication skills with a proactive and consultative approach.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy