Learning & Development Advisor
Learning & Development Advisor - Stevenage - £40-45,000 plus benefits
Our client is a well known, forward thinking, commercial organisation based in Stevenage. They are looking for a Learning & Development Advisor to join them on a permanent basis and report into the Head of L&D. You will act as a consultant and advisor to a section of the business on all aspects of learning and development, providing efficient solutions and on-going support.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Provide specialist advice and direction to individuals, customers and HR colleagues
- Diagnose key business challenges for the future and help to identify formal and informal learning and development solutions
- Run projects involving strategic L&D initiatives
- Craft and develop new training programmes
You will need the following experience:-
- Ideally studying or CIPD qualified
- Proven Learning and Development experience
- Skills in training needs analysis, design or delivery of training
- You will be detailed and well-organised with the ability to think and plan ahead
- A Generalist HR background is useful, though not essential.
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Learning & Development Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly