Project Team Leader
This is a Covid testing Project Team Leader position, you will be responsible for a number of staff on site and required to manage the process from start to finish.
Our client, within the Public Sector and Government industry are using Page Personnel to recruit a Team Leader position to work within a Covid Testing site based, in Manchester. The role is on a short term temporary basis with an immediate start required.
As Project Team Leader you will be responsible for a number of staff on site.
Duties will also include:
- Supervise the end-to-end testing process and assure that it is compliant with the SOP and with appropriate regulations
- Review service delivery plans relating to sample analysis, results recording and reporting
- Establish and maintain a quality management system for the testing site
- Accountable for site quality governance including incident reporting, assessments, and risk mitigation
- Support Site Manager to ensure that health and safety guidance is appropriately followed
- Review compliance with all infection control and clinical waste disposal procedures
- Work with Site Manager to ensure that stock levels are adequately maintained
The Successful Project Team Leader will have/be:
Be immediately available
Have managed/ supervised staff before
Be comfortable & committed to working in a COVID testing site.
£13.00 - £14.00 per hour + short term temporary role + free parking on site + easily accessible location + immediate start