Recruitment Project Lead, Africa (French Speaking)
Your new company
This FTSE 250 telecommunication company are looking for somebody to join their team on a 6 - 9 month FTC at an exciting point of their company growth, to support in expansion into new territories.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing local stakeholders
- All role coordination - CVs, interviews, offer processes etc
- Dividing your time across 3 different new territories, each with 30 new hires to achieve in the duration of the contract
- Standardise job descriptions across all geographies
- Streamline and improve the talent process for new and existing territories
- Manage the end to end recruitment of certain roles here in London and in remaining geographies
What you'll need to succeed
For this role, you must :
- Be a native or business proficient French speaker
- Have worked in geographies outside of the UK, ideally within Africa
- Have minimum 4 years recruitment experience, with 1 year of internal experience
- Have been responsible for managing agency relationships
- Managed difficult stakeholders
- Be immediately available to start a new position
It would also be advantageous if you have operated within the telecommunications, oil and gas, or infrastructure space previously.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.