Domestic Cleaners opportunities in Moseley.
Standard DBS check would be ideal to have at hand.
My client is in the health care sector looking for a number of Domestic Cleaners on site in Moseley, Birmingham.
- Responsible for the safe and effective delivery of the Cleaning service.
- Undertake scheduled enhanced cleaning tasks, including the cleaning of clinical equipment, as per schedules.
- Ensuring that all domestic consumables are available at all times in the appropriate dispenser/holder.
- Undertake ad-hoc cleaning tasks as required by the Senior Housekeeper or clinical staff.
- Ensuring Health & Safety in the workplace Legislation is adhered to.
- Ensuring that the ward communal areas in particular dining areas are kept clean and presentable for patients and visitors.
- Assist with the curtain change programme.
- Report the need for any estates maintenance requests to the Senior Housekeeper.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and liaising with the Senior Housekeeper to develop those improvements.
- Ensure close liaison and interfacing with the clinical staff to ensure there is a co-ordinated approach to the delivery of the Domestic services.
- Responsible for ensuring that all required cleaning tasks have been undertaken competently in order that the Trust performs well in internal and external audits.
- Responsible for ensuring any complaints received are relayed to the Senior Housekeeper and any adjustments or corrective actions are implemented.
* Must have a standard DBS check already.
* Must be immediately available.
* Must have previous cleaning experience or health and safety qualifications.
* Must be able to commute to Moseley.
Covering the hours of
07:00 - 20:00 Monday to Sunday cover - 37.5 hours
- Immediate start.
- Ongoing temporary position until January.
- Domestic Cleaners.
- Birmingham based.