Cleaners required in West Heath Birmingham to start immediately £10.75 total pay per hour. Must have had a standard DBS check.
My client is in the healthcare sector, they are looking for a number of cleaners to start as soon as possible onsite at West Heath, Birmingham.
- Responsible for the safe and effective delivery of the Cleaning service.
- Undertake scheduled enhanced cleaning tasks, including the cleaning of clinical equipment, as per schedules.
- Uphold all Infection Prevention and Control measures as required within the Trust.
- Ensuring that all domestic consumables are available at all times in the appropriate dispenser/holder.
- Undertake ad-hoc cleaning tasks as required by the Senior Housekeeper or clinical staff.
- Ensuring Health & Safety in the workplace Legislation is adhered to.
- Ensuring that the ward communal areas in particular dining areas are kept clean and presentable for patients and visitors.
- Assist with the curtain change programme.
- Report the need for any estates maintenance requests to the Senior Housekeeper.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and liaising with the Senior Housekeeper to develop those improvements.
- Ensure close liaison and interfacing with the clinical staff to ensure there is a co-ordinated approach to the delivery of the Domestic services.
- Responsible for ensuring that all required cleaning tasks have been undertaken competently in order that the Trust performs well in internal and external audits.
- Responsible for ensuring any complaints received are relayed to the Senior Housekeeper and any adjustments or corrective actions are implemented.
* Immediately Available.
* Must have standard DBS check.
* Previous cleaning experience or health and safety qualifications.
* Must be able to commute to West Heath.
Must be immediately available.
£10.75 total pay per hour.
Hours that are available are
Monday to Sunday with fixed hours of one of the below time shifts.
- 8am- 2pm
- 1:30pm- 7:30pm