HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
Annapurna have partnered with a high-growth media company who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will report to the HR Director and partner with the Senior HR Business Partners and wider HR team. Along with being responsible for the day to day running of HR for a set client group, the HR Business Partner will be involved in various projects and have a busy HR schedule.
- Build and grow working relationship with clients by becoming a business partner to the function.
- Employee Relations, performance management, absence management etc.
- Implement new projects and assist with acquiring new talent for the business.
- Experience working as a HR Manager/ HR Business partner in a high growth SME (preferably in the media/marketing space)
- Excellent UK employment law knowledge
- Problem solving, strategic thinker
- Leader and strong team-work capability
- Good written and oral communication skills
If the role is of interest and you meet the above criteria, please email your CV and cover note to Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly