HR Coordinator - Bilingual
HR Coordinator - Bilingual
Nantwich based with regular home working available
Your new company
My client are a leading specialist scientific organisation with a growing European and global footprint, with further expansion plans underway. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR coordinator to join their head office team. You must speak one of French, Polish, Russian or German to be considered for this position.
Your new role
The Shared Services Specialist provides centralised human resource services spanning payroll, benefits and other transactions, and ensures efficiency of service centre operations, technology and transaction processes.
This role establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs, and coordinates services with the human resource information systems, human resource program managers and technology specialists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
2. Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
3. Solves a range of straightforward problems
4. Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures
5. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
6. No supervisory responsibilities but provides guidance to new team members
7. Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyses possible solutions using technical/functional experience and judgement and precedents
8. Explains in-depth information to others in straightforward/non-contentious situations
What you'll need to succeed
You must be fully conversant in either German, French, Polish or Russian and have previous experience within a HR support role to be considered for this position.
Essential Functions include the following
- Supporting HR business partners across EMEA - specifically Italy, France, Russia and Poland
- Ensuring HR data is accurate and up to date
- Issuing job offers and contracts, processing starters and leavers
- Providing confirmation of changes in job role
- Ensuring HR systems are kept accurate and up to date
- Assisting with the probationary review process and Long Service Awards
- Answering general employee queries
- First line HR advice, where appropriate
What you'll get in return
The role attracts a salary of up to £23,000 plus an excellent benefits package, including CIPD study support once you pass your probation. The role can be office based for c2 days per week with the rest of the time working from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Coordinator - Bilingual
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly