As Junior Artworker, you will provide skilled and technically precise support to the Graphic Designer, and wider studio team.
A multi-award winning online retailer in Leicestershire.
As Junior Artworker, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide skilled and technically precise input and support to the Graphic Designer and wider studio team
- Work closely with the team as a whole to follow designs and artwork from conception to final sign-off
- Ensure all execution is delivered to the highest standard with all work being proofed and fit for purpose
- Use efficiencies in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Understand print and digital practices as well as a penchant for learning and developing skills
The successful candidate will have:
Design degree or equivalent and/or at least one-year experience working in a fast-paced environment
Be a confident communicator
A positive attitude
- Free Parking
- 30 days' annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Progression Package
- Free refreshments