Covid Testing Assistant
As a Covid Testing Assistant you will be responsible for the safe and accurate testing of individuals- offering assistance when required and strictly adhering to all safety measures.
This organisation based in Manchester, within the Public Sector and Government industry. Require a number of testing assistants to carry out a project during December and January.
The Covid Testing Assistant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Registering patients to be tested
- Ensuring appointments are running to time
- Ensuring testing kits are administered correctly
- Ensuring tests are labelled and files correctly
- Ensuring test results are communicated quickly and efficiently
- Assisting patients and staff with any queries they may have
The successful candidates for the Covid Testing Assistant will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to make accurate notes and records
- Be able to handle queries or problems
These are temporary assignments to start from Wednesday 25th November and run for 3 weeks before Christmas and again for 2-3 weeks from 4th January. Candidates will need to be able to commit to these timescales.
Working hours are Monday- Friday 10am- 6pm.
There is parking available on site.