Learning and Development Manager
This role of the Learning and Development Manager requires somebody with real personality to bring the soft skills training alive. You will work closely with the HR Director to design the training and then have a team of two to deliver this training.
Our client is a leading law firm with offices around the UK. They are energetic, fast paced and have a fantastic reputation. A lovely working culture which has its employees at the heart of their business.
- Manage and oversee development of engaging and relevant learning content for all levels and roles in the firm
- Delivery of personal and management development learning.
- Curate content for technical and business skills working in partnership with external providers, selected for their ability to demonstrate commercial return on investment.
- Development of our on-line learning curriculum
- Support for the career development of emerging talent through the development of career pathways amongst other tools
- Development of our learning management system.
- Support the attraction and development of trainees including their professional development
- Maintaining relationships with external providers and internal training contributors
- Management and optimisation of the training budget.
- Keep abreast of latest learning and development products and approaches.
The ideal candidate will have designed and delivering soft skills training across various platforms including online. You will feel confident working with the HR director on building the strategy of the L&D function and taking feedback to ensure the training is effective and successful.
It would be preferable that you have worked in a corporate industry sector such as professional services, business services or Financial services. This is due to structure and type of profession, however this could be flexed depending on your experience.
A great salary and package with the opportunity to work for a great organisation who puts time into training their staff and focused on career development.
Get in touch to find out more or ask any questions.