HR Change Manager
Your new company
Financial Services Business
Your new role
The HR Change Manager is an interim role, required to support the HR function through a period of significant transformation to develop best in class processes, practices, tools and systems. The role holder will lead on a number of change initiatives that form part of the HR strategy plan, adding technical expertise and change management discipline to ensure that deliverable's are achieved in accordance with the plan and in support of the organisation mission to be a high performing, great place to work.
- Act as the Business lead on the deployment of Microsoft Talent functionality. Working collaboratively with the programme team and SME's within the HR function. Owning the plan from a business perspective, whilst ensuring that key deliverable's and milestones are achieved.
- Review and refine the Microsoft talent deployment schedule, to ensure that the colleague, manager and HR journeys are understood and optimised.
- Engage the HR team to ensure that HR Talent deliverable's are managed to plan and prioritised alongside existing workload.
- Ensure that Talent training is fit for purpose, and the HR team understand and embed new duties.
- Lead on the assessment of the existing Payroll standard operating procedure to identify opportunities to streamline and improve the Payroll.
- Undertake a review of the existing suite of benefits to look at opportunities to enhance the promotion of benefits to the existing colleague base.
- Assess the current Benefits offer and provide areas of opportunity in anticipation of the Benefit renewal window.
- Work with the Benefit Broker to inform colleagues of existing benefits, whilst also inputting and leading on the annual renewal cycle.
- Work with the Learning Lead to develop the communication of Benefits within Connect (internal Communication platform) so that new joiners and existing colleagues have access to benefit information.
- Develop a roadmap for Benefits that presents a journey from the existing approach, moving this to a position which enhances the colleague's perspective on the Benefits offer.
- Undertake a salary bench marking exercise in preparation for an annual pay review cycle, such that existing salaries are bench marked.
- Work with the HR team to ensure that role profiles are refreshed and in place for every role in support of the bench marking exercise outlined above.
- Contribute to the HR leadership team through supporting any ad-hoc requirements in support of divisional objectives.
- Support the HR team as and where necessary, providing counsel and advice at both the leadership and departmental level.
What you'll need to succeed
- HR change management experience linked to Compensation and Benefits
- Experience leading the introduction of HR systems
- Working knowledge of Compensation and Benefits programmes
- Background in HR project management
- Experience taking HR and businesses through change
- Experience working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
What you'll get in return
Temp open ended 5 months +
Hours Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:00
Laptop will be provided
Working from Home until safe to return to the office in Liverpool
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.