HR Advisor - 6 Month Contract
Provide HR leadership through the complete employee life-cycle to fulfil the people requirements of the business.
A global manufacturing business with over 800 employees.
- Manage the full employee life-cycle from recruitment and selection, onboarding and development to talent management and off-boarding
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters
- Participate in developing organisational guidelines and procedures
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Minimum 4 years generalist HR experience
- Experience of working in manufacturing is preferable
- Experience of working with a Trade Union
- CIPD qualified
- Good knowledge of Employee Relations, Employment Law and working with Trade Unions
- Organisational Design & Compensation & Benefit
- Time & Attendance systems and interface with Payroll.
- Learning & Development experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible / remote working