Senior People Executive
Your new company
UK Top 40 law firm
Your new role
A strategic role acting as a Senior HR Business Partner (60%) and Talent Advisor (40%) covering 5 internal client groups within the London office.
You will manage the day-to-day People Operations which will encompass the following:
- Provide strategic advisory support to a variety of internal client groups (60%)
- Provide strategic partner recruitment/ talent support (40%)
- Report directly into the Head of Business Advisory
- First point of contact for all employee relations and welfare matters
- Line management responsibility for the Resourcing Executive
- Identify learning and development needs for the client groups
- Managing the talent succession across all areas, working closely with the talent executive
- Advise leaders on their communication approach in relation to ER matters
- Advocate a diverse and inclusive environment
- Implement the firm's talent mapping and management strategy
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience recruiting senior hires within the legal sector alongside acting in a Senior HR role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.