Interim International Compensation Consultant
Morgan McKinley is working with a global firm to find an International Senior Compensation Consultant to undertake a top down review of the business compensation processes/ procedures internationally.
This will include:
- Sales Incentives
- Cash bonuses
- Base Pay Structures
Key Accountabilities/ Specifications:
- Act as an internal advisor to the business and ensure compensation follows a strict governance globally.
- Apply a deep understanding of complex reward mechanisms to the strategic review process of the global compensation structure.
- Ability to work and advise C-Suit level individuals in an easy to digest mannor around complex Compensation structures.
- Work closely with the CFO and CHRO to link reward and budget
- Management of a small team and the ability to work with a wider reward fuction in a seamless manor is vital
- Working/ managing the interaction between the reward and external auditors will also be critical post year-end.
If you are interested in this post and meet the criteria, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.