You will also have the opportunity to work alongside external agencies/consultancies to support the delivery and ongoing evolution of the firm branding project.
We are working with a client who have a single-minded approach to advising their clients, helping them succeed by thinking innovatively about their business issues. Supporting clients wherever they want to do business.
- Creative design leadership and guidance - the ability to generate big ideas, think laterally whilst continually pushing the boundaries.
- Design and production of all literature and advertising.
- Presentation design using PowerPoint to support in-house teams.
- Provide creative assets / input for digital platforms (websites, microsites, emails, and apps).
- Using text content to design high-end literature ready for print production, with quick turn-around times. Responsible for the quality of the final creative work.
- Photographic re-touching and correction of old/damaged prints, photo/image enhancement techniques.
- Creation and/or transformation of documents into commonly useable formats (e.g. Adobe PDFs, Word documents, EPS format etc.).
- Support the wider Marketing & Communications team to promote the brand principles firm-wide, monitoring brand usage and maintaining brand guidelines.
- Maintaining a schedule of tightly controlled pipeline work, effectively managing priorities and deadlines to deliver high quality work on time.
- Work in collaboration with in-house teams and agencies on projects.
- Ensuring that project progress/status is communicated to all relevant parties in a timely and consistent manner.
The individual must demonstrate creative flair, be an enthusiastic team player, possess strong conceptual and design skills, with the ability to manage several projects at once.
Competitive basic salary