Sales Support Executive
This role is based within a Sales Support team who are dedicated to delivering high levels of customer service and support to all customers. You will play a key part in building and maintaining relationships with customers whilst understanding their needs and servicing their requirements.
The client are a leading manufacturing company with many years of success. They are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are now looking to recruit committed candidates to join their family owned business.
- Supporting the sales team by building relationships with key customers and maintaining these relationships
- Keeping in constant interaction with customers
- Answering any customer enquiries, always delivering a high level of customer service and professionalism throughout
- Reporting any trends in the market and analyse any lost business to increase sales
- Keeping a track record of all relevant information and recording this on the internal systems
- Marking up any sales and increasing order value
- Any other duties including administrative tasks
- You must have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel
- You must have a good attention to detail
The ideal candidate must have at-least 2-3 years of experience working in a fast paced sales support role. This must be gained within an office or industrial environment. You must be a good communicator, confident in your own abilities and able to provide a high level of service at all times. You must have experience of using Microsoft, specifically Excel. You must also have a good mathematical knowledge as you will be quoting prices and applying discounts.
The candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, parking on site, 28 days holiday, a company pension and flexible working hours (37.5, Monday to Friday, any pattern between 8am-6pm).