Exciting Personal Assistant opportunity working for a prestigious financial services firm based in Stafford. This would be required for an immediate start, give or take 1 weeks notice period.
My client is a very well established financial business that are seeking a highly motivated Personal Assistant to join their growing business at their site in Stafford.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Facilities Assistance
- Organise events
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Must be very flexible, with the ability to take calls out of hours if needed
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest technology such as MS Office and Share point
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Negotiable salary based upon experience.
This is a full time permanent role in Stafford.
Free car parking.
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30