Page Personnel are working with a company in Trafford who are seeking an HR Generalist to join and support their growing business. Role will be varied and challenging and effectively standalone with a strong reporting line.
Our client are a very successful business who are experiencing exciting growth despite the year's events. They are recruiting for an HR Generalist to support their business with all aspects of HR. The role is based in Trafford.
The key responsibilities for the HR Generalist are managing onboarding processes, updating and maintaining databases, developing employee engagement, reviewing policies and procedures, employee relations including disciplinaries and grievances, acting as first point of contact for all queries, delivering training, building strong relationships with stakeholders. The role is based in Trafford.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in a similar role
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong relationships
- computer literacy with MS Office and HR systems
- strong knowledge of employment law
- ability to work under own initiative and to tight deadlines
Our client offers a salary c£28K, good benefits and development opportunities