HR Officer required for an immediate start. You will support the HR Manager in providing generalist HR services to the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a pioneering health-care company based in London.
You will be working for a pioneering health-care company based in London. The business was established over 30 years ago and has centres across the UK with state-of-the-art facilities and on-site laboratories, providing world-class care
As HR Officer for this health-care company based in London, the key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide professional support and advice to managers & staff on HR queries and to ensure that high value HR policy and processes are implemented correctly.
- Support the HR Manager in rolling out initiatives e.g. new performance reviews process, performance improvement plans, on-boarding, employer branding projects.
- Deal sensitively with any employee relations issues and act as the first port of call for any employee queries.
- Assist with recruitment
- Ensuring HR records and systems are accurate, up to date
- Ensure all employee absence is timely and accurately recorded (annual leave, sickness, unpaid leave, maternity leave etc.)
- Prepare monthly payroll information and work with our finance team
- Ownership of the induction process and conduct exit interviews.
- Analyse and present monthly HR statistics to the Executive Team when requested
- To support the roll out of a new HR system
The successful HR Officer will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Excellent interpersonal skills and sensitivities
* Able to influence both at operational and senior levels, and able to explain HR initiatives in a business friendly way
* Passionate about improving business performance through sophisticated HR
* Pragmatic and prepared to "roll sleeves up" where necessary
* Previous knowledge in dealing with a diverse multi-cultural population
* Knowledge of HRIS systems configuration and payroll processes
* Excellent attention to detail
* Must have excellent MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* CIPD qualified / part qualified an advantage.
This is a permanent opportunity for an HR Officer to join a pioneering health-care company based in London.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Office based role
- Hours of work 8.30am - 5.30pm