L&D Partner - 6 - 12 month (FTC) - London - £50,000 to £55,000
Our client, an industry leading tech firm, are looking to bring in a strong L&D professional to join their London in-house team.
This role will report to Head of L&D and have excellent senior level exposure. The vacancy will join a small but collaborative team and will work across different business units.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to embed and enhance business Talent programmes
- Design and deliver key learning objectives and solutions
- Manage L&D budget and work with third parties as required and appropriate
- Work alongside colleagues on the internal digital and LMS offering
- Work with key stakeholders to establish coaching plans and execute these.
- Strong background or foundation in Learning and Development, ideally for a similar corporate environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear background of success within design and delivery of learning solutions
- Confident in F2F facilitation as well as other blended solutions
- Comfortable working with and influencing senior stakeholders
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Dan on email@example.com or apply above/ below.