German Speaking Customer Care Representative
As a German Speaking Customer Care Representative you will be responsible for managing the process from start to finish, using the Oracle system. You will be required to respond to all queries in a professional and timely manor.
Our client within the Manufacturing and Production Industry, based in Irlam. Partners with scientists and clinicians all over the world to develop the sample management solutions that align with their workflows. It's these solutions that help researchers discover, test, and bring forth new medicines and therapies.
The successful German Speaking Customer Care Representative will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, entering and managing customer orders for consumables, hardware and project orders according to clean order booking and order entry procedures, handling customer calls and emails, routing appropriately.
- Generating and monitoring open order reports for held, open orders and late orders.
- Responsible for inquiries (order status, stock availability, pricing, company policies, returns authorization processing, requests for documentation, etc.); investigating production scheduling, shipping and invoicing issues and assists in resolution where possible.
- All work is done in compliance with department Standard Operating Procedures, order entry procedures and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Proactive management of customers with orders on hold, staged release dates and blanket POs.
- Establish solid interdepartmental relationships; understand ITO (inquiry to order) & OTR (order to remittance) scope beyond their role.
- Reviews, enters and books orders according to order entry policies and procedures; proactively follows-up with customers to resolve order entry issues and escalate when necessary. Monitor order hold reports and take action based on need; understand importance of revenue recognition in relation to order booking/entry
The successful German Speaking Customer Care Representative will have/ be:
- Fluent in German
- Manufacturing background
- Experienced ERP (Oracle preferred), Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work in a high volume environment with minimal supervision is required.
£13-16 p/h + immediate start + 3-6 month temporary contract