This HR role supports an operational workforce across a variety of levels. A generalist remit from providing first point of contact HR solutions to advising business strategy at board level.
An innovative, market leading business within the industrial sector. Based across West London/ Berkshire area, the client is striving for holistic continuous development and improvement.
- Provide HR solutions for the entire operational workforce in line with policies and procedures including Employee Relations such a grievances and disciplinaries
- Coach, develop and support managers to improve business performance, engagement and well-being of their people
- Up to date UK Employment Law knowledge and ability to advise the business of how changes can impact the Company and it's employees
- Accurately analyse, interpret and present data to board level
- Contribute to a high-performance culture within Operations such as programmes that recognise and reward individuals to maintain the required behaviours, skills and capabilities
- Both operational and strategic HR professional
- Previous operational workforce experience at HR Manager/ HR Business Partner level is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and IT skills- including excel
- Ambitious and driven HR professional invested in their professional development
- A resilient and dynamic individual comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of direct reports with a supportive and positive management style is advantageous
- An approachable, empathetic team workers able to collaborate across all levels of the business
£50,000-£60,000 per annum plus Additional Benefits