HR Business Partner
Page Personnel are working with a client on a HR Business Partner role to be based in Altrincham. The role will involve business partnering at a senior level with a focus on employee relations in a fast-paced and ambitious environment. The role will require travel.
Our client are a very successful and rapidly expanding business who operate on a national scale. Due to business growth, they are seeking a HR Business Partner to join and support them in a brand new role. The role will have a strong focus on employee relations and provide lots of opportunity for exciting change within the business. The role will be based in Altrincham with a requirement to travel.
The key responsibilities for the HR Business Partner are liaising with senior stakeholders and executives within the business, offering coaching and advice, building strong and influential relationships, assisting with the design and delivery of training, employee relations work, performance management, offering support for multiple sites. renewing policies and procedures, working on employee engagement projects and benefits programmes. The role will be based in Altrincham with the requirement to travel.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience within a similar role
- good background in training or L&D
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong and credible relationships
- confident to liaise with and influence at senior level
- passion and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- ability and willingness to travel
- a positive can-do attitude
Our client offers a salary c£33K + company car, fantastic opportunity to grow with the business.