HR Advisor in Carlisle
Your new company
Are you seeking your next HR career opportunity? Are you looking to work for a large and progress manufacturing business? This fantastic HR opportunity has arisen on a permanent basis to join a ever growing and fast paced organisation.
Your new role
- With over 1500 employees on site you will take a lead role in support the organisation with complex employee relations cases and supporting senior stakeholders across the manufacturing/production business.
- As one of the first point of contact for HR queries you will ensure all matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- You will provide day to day HR advice and support to the Managers and employees at site and work in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
- You will support our site HR Manager and take an active role in all on-site employee relations activities, including grievance & disciplinary cases, appeals,
- You will provide a streamlined, efficient and professional HR administration to support the business, including the provision of KPI information, routine HR processes etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Generalist HR experience within a commercial environment
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Experience of working with and advising managers
- First class IT and communications skills (Word, Excel & databases, SAP)
- Team orientated
- Results Focused
- Experience of working with trade unions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.