Resourcing Team Leader
You will report directly to the Resourcing Manager but with accountability to the Head of Strategic Resourcing. You will be required to work independently, advising Recruitment and other managers on recommendations for action to maximise recruitment and retention objectives.
A public sector organisation.
- Oversee the Trusts requirements for recruitment in a proactive and appropriate manner.
- Support the Resourcing and other managers in the provision of recruitment / retention workforce data conducting appropriate initial analysis as required.
- Ensure that all recruitment practice is carried out in accordance with Employers Best Practice Guidance, UKVI Guidance and in accordance with UK employment law.
- Undertake regular audits of workloads ensuring comparable distribution and adherence to requirements of the Recruitment Policy.
- Identify areas of staff training as required and ensure these are addressed appropriately.
- To develop, maintain and ensure adherence to Trust Internal Service Operating Procedures.
- Organise and attend local and international recruitment events, where appropriate.
- Design, co-ordinate and deliver recruitment campaigns (Including international campaigns) for the recruitment of all staff groups as directed by the HoSR/ RM. Particularly for those areas where recruitment and retention difficulties exist. Work with HR, and operational managers to address this and come up with meaningful solutions.
- Support the Resourcing Manager in the delivery of retention initiatives as directed, aimed at reducing attrition from the Trust thereby supporting retention of a skilled workforce.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver, the relocation, orientation and onboarding process for staff joining the Trust from outside the UK.
- Comment on and contribute to the review and development of HR policies and procedures
- Ensure the effective implementation and adherence to HR terms and conditions of service across the Trust
- Ensure the Trust's adherence to the Employment Check Standards, AfC terms and conditions, Medical and Dentals terms and conditions and all other legislative requirements
- Recent NHS Medical HR / Recruitment background
- Knowledge and experience of using TRAC, NHS Jobs and ESR in a recruiting role
- Must be available to start immediately
- Excellent leadership / line management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Exciting opportunity to join a national public sector organisation
- Competitive hourly rate