The role sites within the Recruitment team and supports the Resourcing Manager on the delivery of the organisations and its clients Recruitment & Retention Strategy; focusing primarily on candidate attraction.
A public sector national organisation.
- Provide a proactive and responsive recruitment services for areas of responsibility
- Ensure that all recruitment enquiries to the department are dealt with in an efficient, effective and courteous manner.
- Provide guidance to customers on the recruitment selection processes, referring any HR or payroll related queries to the relevant team
- Seek feedback from applicants and recruiting managers on the recruitment experience for areas of responsibility
- Co-ordinate and oversee recruitment campaigns for areas of responsibility - providing cross-cover with colleagues when required including overseas recruitment
- Support the delivery of Recruitment & Selection Training as directed by the Resourcing Manager
- Ensure that when safer recruitment checking issues or challenges occur they are dealt with in a timely manner so that candidates recruited can start on an agreed date.
- Act as a 'face' for recruitment across the areas of responsibility
- Sit on interview panels as and when required, including temporary and volunteer recruitment
- Liaison with relevant departments for on-boarding of new staff to ensure that the process is smooth
- Advise and engage with hiring managers and marketing to advertise specific campaigns via social media and other channels as appropriate
- Recent NHS Recruitment Experience
- Knowledge and experience of using TRAC, NHS Jobs and ESR in a recruiting role
- Excellent Line Management skills
- High resilience levels and the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be available to start immediately
- Competitive rates