The Helpdesk Advisor will play a vital role in the Company's BI Team responsible for administrative and systems helpdesk support, contributing to the success of the team in delivering a high-quality digital service to all stakeholders. Providing excellent customer service throughout.
Our client is part of the NHS family, within the Public Sector and Government industry- based in Manchester. They work collaboratively with the NHS to provide high quality health and social care facilities that enable excellent patient care and supports staff well being.
The Digital Helpdesk Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support the Digital team and the wider Company with system and report queries.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the BI email inbox, completing requests where possible and fielding queries and report requests to the team.
- Ensuring that helpdesk processes are followed and kept up to date, including trackers and email template standard responses.
- Supporting the Data Protection Officer as required
- Provide general system and administrative support too:
- Digital Team (BI & IT Teams)
-All staff and system users
-Corporate Services Team
- Tenants and Building Users (as required as part of the CHP Bookable system support)
The successful Digital Helpdesk Advisor will have/be:
- Experience of working within a similar role for a minimum of 1 year.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Experience of providing system administrative support
- Experience of working with Microsoft 365
- Confident in using various databases
6 month contract + £10- 14 p/h (converted to hourly rate) + Start 7th Jan