HR Business Partner
A permanent HR Business Partner role, based near Bradford / Halifax with some flexibility to work remotely, paying c£50k. This is a fabulous opportunity to be involved in a growing and highly acquisitional business that needs a HR Business Partner to share and drive its growth ambitions!
A National Engineering business whose Head Office is based near Bradford / Halifax and that also has offices in Lancashire and the Midlands. The business is highly acquisitional and has plans to continue its growth throughout 2021.
As the HR Business Partner you will be responsible for the People Strategy and delivery of that strategy for your business units, working closely with senior leaders and the HRD to effectively translate business objectives to reality. The business operates a small shared service and so this would be an opportunity to work as a true business partner.
The successful HR Business Partner will have:
- previously worked in a similar HR BP role - ESSENTIAL
- worked in a blue collar environment - ESSENTIAL
- experience of working with entrepreneurial types or family run businesses - ESSENTIAL
- very strong influencing skills - ESSENTIAL
- the CIPD qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity to start in January 2021 and will pay c£50,000 plus benefits