Senior Pensions & Benefits Administrator
Senior Pensions & Benefits Administrator 9 month Temp to Perm - Leatherhead (Remote Working initially) - FMCG
The Service Delivery Team:
* Manages the relationships between the pension Fund's and Company's outsourced third party suppliers;
* Supports the UK HR community with queries and issues; and
* Provides administration services to senior executives in the UK.
A renowned global FMCG brand with HQ in Leatherhead
Senior Pensions & Benefits Administrator 9 month - Temp to Perm - Leatherhead (Remote Working initially) - FMCG
Main job purpose
* Service delivery,
* Member counselling & engagement
The main focus of the role is on administration of the pension arrangements for senior executives in the UK business. This will include:
* Administration of pension fund members, including pro-active monitoring against annual allowance and lifetime allowance.
* Production of correspondence to members including e mail contact.
* Administration of UK International Assignees.
* Assisting in the preparation of membership statistics (for Trustee reporting).
* Assisting in the maintenance of the UK Pensions Administration manual.
* Assisting in management of DC contributions with Fidelity and disinvesting monthly adjustments and dealing with Pension Finance queries
* Discussing retirement options with members
* On some occasions, visiting sites to assist in presentations regarding the Pension Fund and meeting members to discuss individual retirement options.
* Preparing quarterly contribution schedules to collect contributions due from overseas countries in respect of International Assignees
A function of the role is to ensure smooth service delivery to members and other stakeholders from the Fund's outsourced service providers. This includes:
* Managing and monitoring information flows between service providers, with mediation between providers where necessary.
* Proactively owning member queries and resolving issues between service providers.
* Managing individual member change processes with service providers to ensure that the change is implemented successfully and delivering expected results.
Member counselling / engagement
A key function of the role is to provide pensions information and support to members on request. This includes:-
* Drafting and delivering presentations and training and member counselling as required at UK sites
* For restructuring programmes at UK sites, managing third parties and the flow of information to ensure a smooth member journey
* Previous exposure as a senior pensions administrator role with preferably some experience of service delivery and projects delivery.
* Detailed knowledge of UK pensions legislation and best practice - including in-depth knowledge of the annual allowance and lifetime allowance.
* Ability to understand, complex benefit structures.
* Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately to a wide variety of stakeholders using different channels as appropriate.
* Ability to manage a large and varied work load, prioritising appropriately.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
* An attention to detail is very important.
* The ability to confidently use IT systems, particularly Microsoft Office tools.
* Preferably qualified to degree level.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Ability to deliver effectively and on time
* Strong communication skills
Will consider up to a 4 week notice period
Senior Pensions & Benefits Administrator 9 month Temp to Perm (Remote Working initially)
£35-40K equivalent on an hourly rate basis