Page personnel are working hand in hand with this fast growing business to recruit for a pensions administrator to join their well established team. They are based in easy accessible office in the Wirral. This role can offer a January 2021 start!
This business offers a wide range of services and are true specialists within these areas. They are currently going through a rapid period of growth, they have nearly doubled in size in the last 12 months and don't intend to stop there. They are currently looking to add to their ever growing pensions team. This is a really exciting time to be joining this business.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with all administrative tasks relating to the ISIPP;
- Responding to and actioning member queries and administrative requests to ensure a high level of customer service;
- Updating pension administration software and other relevant systems where required;
- Following a range of checklists to ensure adherence to procedures and accurate administration of the ISIPP;
- Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation to include transfer paperwork and investment applications (broker accounts/ bank accounts);
- Managing To Do Lists and setting up effective File Notes in administration system to assist with organisation and to ensure service levels are maintained to ensure a high level of customer service
- Liaising with and responding to queries and administrative requests from members, intermediaries, introducers, BDM's and IFA's in a timely manner to ensure the smooth administration of the ISIPP with the emphasis on a high level of customer service
- Liaising with life companies, investment houses and other Group offices
- Liaising with the accounts and compliance departments with regard to monetary movements of funds to ensure the smooth administration of the ISIPP with the emphasis on a high level of customer service;
- Working in accordance with the published Mission, Vision and Values of the Company.
- Any other related duties as may be requested by the Line Manager or a Director, from time to time.
The successful pensions administrator candidate will require the following:
- Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous
- Solid administration skills
- Customer service focused
- Good organisation skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to respond to urgent or delicate matters
- Self motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
This pensions administrator role will offer the following:
- £20,000 - £22,000 - Negotiable
- Great holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Clear progression route
- Social events
- Free parking